Friday, March 28, 2008

The Fabulously Glamorous Reentry to Sayers

Around 2:30 Thursday morning, the day of our departure from Disney World, I began feeling queasy. By 3:30, I began the re-viewing of my past meals. I have not thrown up in years-- I mean years and years and years. I have now crossed out bulimia as an acceptable dieting option. Anorexia, however, was looking pretty enjoyable as I crawled-- I mean, crawled on my butt literally through security at Orlando International Airport. I was afraid I was going to pass out and then throw up on the person in front of me. It was pretty much hell.

However, I didn't eat ANYTHING yesterday (a sip of ginger ale was all) in the midst of our long trip from Orlando to Sayers. We finally got home in the mid-afternoon and I went promptly to bed, and woke up at 7:30 this morning.

I think it was either the kalamari I had for dinner (squid; great, but will not be trying again) or the off-tasting brownie I had at Goofy's Candy Shop. Even at that steep price to pay, however expensive, Disney World is worth it. I have photos up at innovativeteen.blogspot.com and will have more up here, later.

No comments: