Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Lovely Day

Thanks to SOLs, our county gave an afternoon half-day to all upperclassmen. Meaning? I didn't have to show up at school till 11:30 am. I slept in, then had time to do my hair (wonder of wonders!) and ease my way downstairs at 9:45. I proceeded to check my phone and discovered Vithya had invited me to join a bunch of kids from AP Chem at Panera's for brekkie.

It was a lot of fun (chocolate croissants and science geeks mix well) and I got a ride to school, which was also lovely because... hello... we have a half-day! I also re-tested in AP Chem (and I think I did really well!), got a 105 and 101 on Latin quizzes and got a B on a math test. Good grades, good grades.

Tonight? No homework clouds the horizon so I'm planning on fitting in an instrument before my dance/exercise class, and then crying for the Project Runway Season 4 Finale tonight.

No comments: