Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Stirfry


OK, that's what I had for dinner (stirfry.)

Today was a Day Devoted Unto Cars. We went to Carmax to look at two used PT Cruisers, one bright blue and one dark (navy) blue. I loved them and the idea of driving a Cruiser is a great one. We shall see, after the parents debate, whether we end up as a Cruised family and I start driving on the road!
Then Dad and I spent forty-five minutes in our school parking lot Practicing Driving. That went better than I've done before, but I still can't wait for a small car (see: Cruiser.)

After my Day of Socialization -- Friday-- I had a Day of Introvertism. I watched To Catch a Thief, The Bourne Ultimatum, Love Comes Softly and then a few more minutes of To Catch a Thief. I love Grace Kelly! I love Cary Grant! I love the clothes! The Hitchcockiness! I need to pick up Rear Window next; Mandy Moore apparently covets Kelly's entire wardrobe in that movie. I walked for about an hour and a half by myself, and in general chilled out.

Now, of course, I've got loads to do. I have harp and piano to practice, a Latin quiz to study for and a crucial AP Chem retest to study for. Ack. There really is so little time... when you love the movies.

No comments: