Friday, April 18, 2008

White Washed Walls Suck

I think my GPA (okay, grades are averaging out to 92.4 this quarter) would vastly improve if they just painted the walls of all the classes colors. RED. YELLOW. GREEN. BLUE. Instead of white.

The white makes it feel like a prison or concentration camp. It makes me cry (literally; I have sensitive eyes.) It makes me want to close my eyes and sleep. It does not make me work harder because I'm so happy because of all the pretty colors.

I NEED COLORS.

Having said that, I just came back from volunteering at a dance for senior citizens at school. I actually didn't dance with any senior citizens-- I'm more scared of them than boys -- but it was really fun. I'm listening to Relient K's "The Best Thing," which is appropriate. Coming to school was the best thing I could have done.

I don't even want to go back to Faulkner, anymore. Just to visit (and I need to do that soon.) I miss my friends terribly, miss being physically with them going through life. But life is really looking up, as long as I have sleep and don't get a defeatist attitude. Who the heck succeeds with a defeatist attitude?

Can you tell this is a stream-of-consciousness blog post?

No comments: