Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Recipe for I-Feel-Awful Mexican Mush

Still feeling pretty bad, inspite of two doses of Zicam, multiple green teas and about nine straight hours of televsion (everything from Lifetime movies to Sister, Sister to Leo DiCaprio's Romeo & Juliet.) For lunch, however, I cooked up some Mexican mush that was actually pretty good. If you want to replicate this gourmet dish, here you go:

1/2 can refried beans
1/2 can corn
1/2 can peeled & diced tomatoes
about 1/4 cup of leftover meat
1/2 tsp chile powder

Mix all in a small frying pan and then sprinkle Mexican cheese on top. Makes 2 servings, great for uneasy stomachs.

1 comment:

Katie Beth said...

I hope you get better! I'm sick too... finally starting to get over it. I had to take a big chem quiz yesterday. I thought I was gonna die.

I love Mexican. That doesn't sound too bad! I think I'd switch the corn out for black olives though. Black olives are amazing.