Monday, February 4, 2008

While I Should Be Doing Homework...

I had a great relaxing weekend, and was thrilled by the events of the Super Bowl last night (although sad I didn't watch the House episode; Rev said it was amazing!) School went by quickly today, and was entertaining. Except for the evil study hall boys who were making racket for the foreign substitute teacher. Oh wait-- they always make racket.

I walked home from school today. It was really nice. I'm off now to AP Chem and trig/analysis... and music... so that I can go to this coffeehouse thing at school tonight.

But first, Student Snapshots:

Vithya, the Indian girl in my AP Chem class, who was laughing and telling us about her grandmother who has instructed her to only marry a Bengali.

Amanda, the girl next to me in Foods & Wellness, who has a great sense of fashion and is planning to be a doctor.

Lunch girls: all math & science nerds who are fun and funny, surrounded by parents who pressure them to get higher SAT scores. Alas.

No comments: