Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting Schooled in Florida: In Pictures

Mom Mom and I took the Starbucks road to breakfast while driving to the outlet malls. YAY!
A look at a beeyoutafull Liz Claibourne bag I got for like $15, and a short look at an Ann Taylor wrap blouse.
Yes, I got NINE WEST SHOES. TWO OF THEM. FOR A RIDICULOUSLY LOW AMOUNT OF MONEY.
The full entourage of what we got (of course, Mom Mom found a lot of stuff for herself, too.)
The Ann Taylor blouses. Bella!
The pig in my grandparents' condo. I always think she's real. Maybe she comes alive at night.
Example of beautiful day.
Example 2 of beautiful day.
Driving to the outlet mall, scenic Florida.

Palm trees by night, after a dinner of grilled mahi-mahi (which PopPop told me is really dolphin, but restaurant people don't want guests thinking they're eating Flipper or porpoise, so they call it mahi-mahi) and shrimp and sweet potato fries, and one fabulous viewing of 27 Dresses. I LOVED that movie.
More palm trees by night, before watching Vanity Fair and First Daughter.
One last look at Palm Trees by Night.
The two Liz Claibourne purses. I freak every time I see them they are so pretty. My Nana (British grandmother) gave me some money for school clothes, most of which I spent in Sayers on some fab pieces of clothing (piccies to come later when I figure out Mom's camera.)
The three pairs of shoes I bought (two of them Nine West.) The peeps are pretty nifty too.


No comments: