Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here Comes the Prom Queen

So I'm not prom queen yet... but I do plan on crashing the next prom committee meeting! The AP Chem teacher is the sponsor or whatever, so she gave me the details. Gabrielle is quite excited.

B-day pics WILL be coming, but I have a lot of studying & music to do AND sissie wants the computer. So, in a nutshell, snippets from my day:

My trig/analysis teacher, the perfect Southern gentleman, who has the prettiest eyelashes. He's also about fifty or sixty and built like a football player, but he's such a sweetie.

The quiet kid in my Foods & Wellness class who totally popped the entire bag of Nestle chocolate chips when we attempted to make choco chip cookies... like all over the floor.

Lunch! sitting for the first time at an all-junior table and asking the very friendly, crazy girls from AP Chem to tell me who's who. I had a great time.

Journalism Skills: My teacher asks me in front of the whole class if everyone's been nice to me at Maud Lovelace. I say, "Yes, everyone's been very nice." He goes, "Well, if they're not, let us know." I go, "Well, after I beat them up, I'll let you know." Nobody laughs. Puhleez, people, I was wearing a lace shirt. How macho am I? Fortunately he referred me to the head of the Lovelace Mafia-- a freshman who probably weighs about 80 pounds.

More pics and deetz this weekend as I crash and do homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with all!