Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Alive, Attempting to Avoid Thought of School

Contrary to popular belief, I have not disappeared but rather have been under the avalanche of a Sweet Sixteen birthday bash (my own) and preparations for Tuesday, my first day of school. B-day pics will be coming, but for right now I can just say I had an excellent time.

Right now, all the stuff I have to do is:

Write the article for my e-zine this week
Chores... child abuse, i tell ya.
Start a book (yup, I'm putting the last one on hold.)
Listen (again) to a CD my friends burned me

Okay, okay, not the toughest life around. Tomororw is crazy however, with work, me getting my first pair of glasses (official geekification), a lunch party at home and a piano lesson later. I have been working on this Bach Fantasia like crazy, hope it will show.

May I say that my new loves in life are Michael Buble and Sara Bareilles? Google the lyrics to her "Fairytale" and listen to her "Gravity," as well as buying Buble's "Everything," "Sway," and basically every single song he has ever sung.

4 comments:

Katie Beth said...

I admit that Michael Buble has a great voice and is a really good crooner. I just can't stand the guy. I can listen to maybe two of his songs and that's it for me for a month. He is TOO sappy.

Gabrielle said...

Oh, he's not too sappy. Simply romantic and divine! LOL! I love his stuff. Have you listened to Sara Bareilles?

Katie Beth said...

No, I tried to find her last night and couldn't. I may have to break down and listen to clips on iTunes. :-)

Gabrielle said...

Listen! She's so cool. "Love Song," "Gravity," "Fairytale" are the ones I have and they are fabulous.